The Groves has 13 estate-sized lots. This private lake property situated in Bloomfield Hills provides the best of both worlds – an unique country lifestyle and the convenience of being just minutes from the city.
- Just minutes from downtown Birmingham, Oakland International Airport and exquisite shopping at the Somerset Collection.
- Turtle Lake, the last private lake in Oakland County, covers 40 acres and is 80 feet at its deepest point. The crisp, clear water is spring fed.
- Cranbrook, The Roeper School, Detroit Country Day, Marian High School
- Every Groves home includes access to full-time concierge services. Among the many services available are:
- Child Care Services – The concierge will arrange a bonded and insured child care provider for inside your home or will assist in the location and selection of full-time child care.
- Home Spa and Massage – The concierge will coordinate in-home spa treatments and arrange for massage services.
- Culinary Instruction – The concierge will arrange a specialized chef for kitchen instruction. Cuisines available: Italian, American, Japanese, Sushi, French, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Mexican, Vietnamese, Spanish.
- Full Service Personal Shopping – The concierge will arrange for personal shopping at any store, or arrange for in-home personal shopping from certain stores.
- Event Planning – The concierge will assist in preparing all aspects of your event, from site and caterer selection to coordinating event staff.
- Entertainment Arrangements – The concierge will provide dining suggestions and secure dining reservations at any restaurant worldwide as well as obtaining concert, theatre and sporting event tickets – including for events indicated as SOLD OUT.
- Signature Service also offered, including coordination of landscape and estate maintenance, housekeeping, airport shuttles and more.
- Access to public and private schools in the Bloomfield School District.
Available Series For This Community: Meadowbrook
Some floor plans not available for this community, contact sales office for information